- Treatment of Habitual Abortion
- Homeopathic Treatment of Habitual Abortion
- Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of Habitual Abortion
- Psychotherapy Treatment of Habitual Abortion
- Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Habitual Abortion
- Surgical Treatment of Habitual Abortion
- Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Habitual Abortion
- Other Treatment of Habitual Abortion
- What is Habitual Abortion
- Symptoms of Habitual Abortion
- Causes of Habitual Abortion
- Risk factors of Habitual Abortion
- Complications of Habitual Abortion
- Lab Investigations and Diagnosis of Habitual Abortion
- Precautions & Precautions & Prevention of Habitual Abortion
Treatment of Habitual Abortion
Homeopathic Treatment of Habitual Abortion
Homeopathy plays a very important role in treating habitual abortion Homeopathic treatment for habitual abortion focuses both on physical and emotional imbalances in a person. It works on endocrinal, ovum, uterine or cause of any medical disease. It is also helpful in reducing anxiety and grief caused by recurrent loss of pregnancy.
Following are homeopathic Remedies for Habitual Abortion:-
- Viburnum opulus
Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of Habitual Abortion
Acupuncture can be used throughout the whole period of pregnancy. It will prevent abdominal pain, fetal excessive movement also smooth the labor process. Acupuncture helps in facilitating labor so that the women can give birth in less pain.
Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy Treatment of Habitual Abortion
Psychological treatment such as counseling or psychotherapy may be indicated for help in coping with the loss of the pregnancy. Some women may also benefit from attending support groups with other women who have experienced a Abortion Habitual. Hypnotherapy can help in physical and psychological way to sustain pregnancy.
Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Habitual Abortion
Bacterial vaginosis should be treated daily for one week with the antibiotics metronidazole (Flagyl), Protostat) or clindamycin (Cleocin), either as pills taken orally or in a gel or cream form inserted into the vagina. Trichomoniasis is treated with either a large single dose of metronidazole or with a smaller dose taken twice daily for one week.
Surgical Treatment of Habitual Abortion
- Salphingostomy – making an incision on the unruptured ectopic pregnancy site and milking out the disease.
- Radical surgery – complete removal of the fallopian tube on the affected site.
- Laparoscopy – opening the abdomen surgically.
Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Habitual Abortion
- Avoid excess of refined carbohydrates, sugars, non-vegetarian food, coffee and tea.
- Avoid oily and fried foods.
- Avoid Smoking, chewing tobacco and alcohol.
Other Treatment of Habitual Abortion
Yogic asanas such as sarvangasana, vajrasana, bhujangasana, shalabhasana, dhanurasana, paschimottashana and trikonasna are very useful.
What is Habitual Abortion
Habitual abortion is a form of infertility. When miscarriage occurs repeatedly at a certain period of pregnancy, it is termed ‘habitual abortion’. It is sometimes due to chromosome abnormalities or other genetic causes. It is one of the most perplexing problems of gynaecology and a major cause of maternal mortality. A woman who has suffered two or more terminations of this sort -consecutively is said to be a case of habitual abortion.
Symptoms of Habitual Abortion
There are the two main symptoms of Habitual abortion.
- Vaginal bleeding during pregnancy.
- Pains of the same character as labour pains.
Causes of Habitual Abortion
- Deficient functioning of the thyroid.
- Congenital malformation of the uterus.
- Faulty implantation of the fertilized ovum.
- Chronic constipation.
- Hypertension, chronic nephritis and diabetes
- Blood group incompatibility of husband and wife.
- Syphilis infections and fibroid tumors.
Risk factors of Habitual Abortion
Complications of Habitual Abortion
- Excessive vomiting
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Molar pregnancy
Diagnosis of Habitual Abortion
Diagnosis of spontaneous abortion is based on :
- Expulsion of uterine contents
- Pelvic examination
- Laboratory Test.
Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) in the blood or urine confirms pregnancy; decreased hCG levels suggest spontaneous abortion or tubal pregnancy. Pelvic examination determines the uterus’size and whether this size is consistent with the pregnancy’s length. Tissue histology indicates evidence of products of conception. Laboratory tests reflect decreased hemoglobin levels and hematocrit due to blood loss.
Precautions & Prevention of Habitual Abortion
- More frequent prenatal visits
- Follow recommended medical advice carefully.
- Eat well-balanced diet.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking.
- Avoid using non-prescription drugs without medical advice.
For Treatment of Habitual Abortion in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR or Online Treatment of Habitual Abortion Contact Us or Fill Up Form