- Treatment of Insomnia
- Homeopathic Treatment of Insomnia
- Acupuncture Treatment of Insomnia
- Psychotherapy Treatment of Insomnia
- Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Insomnia
- Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Insomnia
- Other Treatment of Insomnia
- What is Insomnia
- Symptoms of Insomnia
- Causes of Insomnia
- Risk factors of Insomnia
- Complications of Insomnia
- Lab Investigations and Diagnosis of Insomnia
- Precautions & Prevention of Insomnia
Treatment of Insomnia
Homeopathic Treatment of Insomnia (Sleeplessness)
Homeopathy cures insomnia of various causes as it cures the root cause. It helps in getting back natural sleep in right proportion. It does not create a dull mind but on the contrary by inducing natural sleep it creates fresh and active mind. Following are some homeopathic remedies helpful for insomnia.
- Nux vomica
- Cannabis Indica
Acupuncture and Acupressure Treatment of Insomnia (Sleeplessness)
Acupuncture treatment breaks the disharmony cycle with the help of needle and people start sleep better naturally. Acupuncture also calms our nerves. It helps to clear obstructions of the muscle and nerve channels. Using acupuncture for insomnia can over time correct whatever imbalances are causing the insomnia, without any side-effects.
Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy Treatment of Insomnia (Sleeplessness)
Psychotherapy and hypnotherapy are the best treatment for persons who had a hard time falling asleep and for those who woke up during the night. Psychotherapy and hypnotherapy sessions include issues related to loss, grief, relationships, problems arising from childhood memories, and can also be applied to help promote improved sleep.
Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of Insomnia
In allopathic and conventional medicine, treatment of insomnia includes alleviating or coping with any physical and emotional problems that contribute to the condition. Conventional benzodiazepines were the mainstay of pharmacological treatments of insomnia
Dietary & Herbal Treatment of Insomnia
- Avoid large meals before bed
- Limit caffeine and alcohol
- Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water daily
- Eat a carbohydrate snack, such as cereal, just before bedtime.
Other Treatment of Insomnia
- Do energetic yoga, such as power yoga or Ashtanga
- Quit smoking
- A good Massage
- Listen to relaxing music
- Keep the bedroom cool, quiet, and dark.
What is Insomnia
Insomnia includes having trouble falling or staying asleep. Insomnia can sap not only your energy level and mood, but also your health, work performance and quality of life.
Symptoms of Insomnia
- Sleepiness during the day.
- General fatigue.
- Tension headaches
- Problems with concentration and focus
Causes of Insomnia
- Stress and anxiety
- Pain and discomfort
- Job shift changes
- Environment hotness or coldness
Risk factors of Insomnia
- Women hormonal changes
- Older age
- Medical history of Mental disorder
- Overworked on the job or at home
- Travel across time zones
- Low social life
- Psychological problem
Complications of Insomnia
- Poor performance on the work or job
- Poor immune system
- High blood pressure, heart disease and diabetes
- Accident while driving
- Daytime sleepiness
Diagnosis of Insomnia
Diagnosis includes a physical exam, a medical history, and a sleep history. You may be asked to keeping track of your sleep patterns and how you feel during the day. In some cases, you may be referred to a sleep center for special tests.
Precautions & Prevention of Insomnia
- Learn mental relaxation techniques
- Maintain a regular sleep schedule
- Regular exercise
- Avoid cigarette smoking
- Eat healthy diet
- Make your sleeping place comfortable
For Treatment of Insomnia in New Delhi Gurgaon Noida Faridabad NCR or Online Treatment of Insomnia Contact Us or Fill Up Form